Armed Forces Covenant
Todays veterans bring unique abilities and experiences to a civilian workforce including self-motivation and the ability to work well under pressure and in a team within a challenging environment.
By signing the covenant, we recognise the value of serving personnel, veterans, service leaders and their families bring to our business. As a sign of our commitment to the scheme, we pledge to support military personnel by demonstrating the following:
- Promoting that we are an armed forces-friendly organisation
- Seeking to support the employment of veterans young and old and working with the Career Transition Partnership (CTP). In order to establish a tailored employment pathway for service leavers
- Striving to support the employment of service spouses and partners
- Endeavouring to offer a degree of flexibility in granting leave for service spouses and partners before, during and after a partner’s deployment
- Seeking to support our employees who choose to be members of the reserve forces, including by accommodating their training and deployment where possible
Please visit our careers site for our current vacancies and when applying please indicate that you are a Veteran, Reservist or Armed Forces Partner/Spouse when asked the question, ‘where did you hear about this vacancy’.