News & Media
With summer fast on the approach, our June update brings you with news of our healthcare sector. Over the years Ridge has built up a huge portfolio of work within healthcare; ranging from providing trusts, health authorities and private sector clients.
This has taken the form of a wide range of commissions from small-scale fire precaution works to major refurbishments and new build projects, and up to the major PFI projects in excess of £200 million. In addition Ridge has managed a series of term commissions for regular maintenance and improvement works.
Most recently Ridge has been appointed to the next stage of the £600M second – generation framework with UCLH (University College London Hospital) Ridge has had a strong relationship with UCLH since 2010 including working on the previous UCLH framework. You can read more information on the frame work in an article written by ‘Building Magazine.’
Other areas that Ridge specialise within the healthcare sector include:
- Accident and Emergency departments
- Radiology and Imaging
- Surgical Units including operating theatres and day surgery
- Maternity – obstetrics, gynaecology
- Intensive Care including Special Care Baby Units
- Pathology, Microbiology laboratories, research and diagnostic facilities
- Ancilliary functions such as catering, linen, stores, estates facilities etc
- Geriatric Care, Hospices, Nursing Homes, Adolescent Care Units, Learning Disability Units, Residential Accommodation,
Community Care Homes
- Doctors Surgeries, Outpatients, Occupational Therapy, Pharmacy
Throughout all of the Ridge Social Media pages this month, they will be highlighting over all of the healthcare projects, old and new, to keep up to date with all of this be sure to follow Ridge on any of the Social Media channels.