News & Media
We are delighted to have been shortlisted as a finalist in the Construction News Awards 2017 under the ‘Construction Consultancy of the Year’ category.
This year the Construction News Awards are celebrating their 21 years of celebrating the very best contractors in the UK.
Before the awards, all finalists will attend a face-to-face judging process by members of the 60 strong jury, made up of the most influential clients and experts in the UK.
This year the judging line-up includes some of the top of the country’s top clients, including:
- Louise Ellison head of sustainability, Hammerson
- Mike Grice, construction director, Battersea Station Development
- Tony Mars, head of design, construction and delivery, Sainsbury’s
- Flan McNamara, construction directors, Sellar Property Group
- Simon Newton, head of engineering (projects), London Underground
- Linda Shillaw, divisional chief executive, property, Manchester Airport
Construction News editor Tom Fitzpatrick said: “This year’s Construction News Awards shortlist showcases the best that UK construction has to offer, both for the economy and for communities across the UK and internationally.
In uncertain economic times ahead of Brexit, construction businesses are getting on with keeping the UK moving. They are building the infrastructure, homes and workplaces this country desperately needs and we’re proud to recognise those companies striving to create an ever more productive, diverse and talented industry”.
The award winners will be announced on 13th July at a glamorous ceremony at the Grosvenor House Hotel, London, where over 1,400 of the industry’s elite will join together for a night of entertainment, celebration and networking.
The full list of finalists can be found here.