What We Do
Building Services Maintenance Management
Ridge Building Services Management provides building services engineering advice and support, offering a range of tailored solutions to owners, occupiers, facility managers and managing agents, allowing them to concentrate on their core business activities.
Our Services Management team delivers an extensive range of professional skills relating to the operation, maintenance and management of building services installations across the full breadth of public and private sector clients.
Ridge expertise has developed over the course of many years involvement in the management of building services engineering maintenance, from surveys, inspections and reports through to maintenance specification writing, supervisory roles and commissioning management of the many and varied systems found in modern buildings.
We support our clients, delivering the right quality, cost effective services and solutions. Our capabilities provide for all stages of activity, including:
Estate & Premises Engineering Support Services
- Management of building services records
- Advice on new legislation affecting owner occupiers
- Carbon budgets and targets
- Emergency and disaster recovery support
- Energy conservation projects
- Plant renewals, refurbishment and maintenance
- Infrastructure maintenance and management
Maintenance Management and Monitoring
- Preparing maintenance and services programmes
- Planned Preventative Maintenance (PPM) versus CBM analysis
- Maintenance budget formulation, options for repair, refurbishment etc
- Specifications, obtaining and processing tenders and contracts relating to:-
- Annual maintenance contracts
- One-off repairs and renewals
We therefore provide a complete portfolio of PPM, Energy, Vertical Transportation, Health & Safety, Public Health and Fire Protection services, together with a range of Audits and Surveys.
Value is also enhanced through the ability to offer an integrated package with the full support of our multi-discipline services in any combination, tailored to suit your specific requirements.