The University of Wolverhampton - MB Building

Founded in 1827, the University of Wolverhampton comprises four Faculties, offering courses in more than 70 different subjects to over 4,000 students each year.

The modernised Rosalind Franklin (MB) Building on the City Campus provides state-of-the-art science facilities and laboratories for the Faculty of Science and Engineering. One side of the building is designed with floor-to-ceiling windows, allowing passers-by a glimpse of the experiments and teaching sessions taking place inside.

The £15 million redevelopment of the MB Building involved demolition work, extensions and adaptations of the existing structure, adding an additional floor at roof level.

SHARE

Share page via TwitterShare page via FacebookShare page via LinkedInShare page via email

£15 million

Project value

6,000m2

Floor space of the redeveloped MB Building

2,500+ Students

Using the Faculty of Science and Engineering each year.